Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
We are a full-service dental practice that specializes in emergency dental care and pain management. We also provide other general, cosmetic, and restorative services such as root canals, crowns and bridges, extractions (including wisdom teeth), dental implants, periodontal treatment, porcelain veneers, and teeth whitening.
Our dentists are all general dentists who are particularly interested in urgent care services but who are skilled clinicians in all aspects of dental care.
We know that good oral health is a big part of staying in good overall health. When you call or come into our office, we are happy to answer any questions you might have about maintaining optimal oral health for you and your entire family.
There are some questions our patients ask us frequently, and we have chosen a few of those to answer below. If you have other questions that are not included here, we invite you to give us a call or ask us at your next appointment.
Your oral health is important to us, and we want to provide you with the best information possible so you can make the best decisions regarding dental treatments and procedures.
We invite you to take advantage of the incredible knowledge of our caring team of professionals by asking your questions. We look forward to assisting you with all aspects of your oral health!
- How much will my treatment cost?
- I am afraid of dentists; will my treatment be painful?
- Will I have to wait for care?
- I appreciate you treating my emergency; can I come here for other services as well?
- Can I have white fillings or all-porcelain crowns?
- Why do I need to visit the dentist twice a year?
- What is the point of a root canal procedure?
- Will my dental crown look natural?
- What are my options for replacing an extracted tooth?